Your site will look the way you want it to, incorporating your business & brand standards
Your web presence and vision for success will be clearly defined and goals agreed upon for immediate and long-term projects.
We make every site not only look great, but provide users with a smooth experience.
Scalable Website Components
Our Approach to Your Website Project
No one wants a one-size-fits-all web site. Your business is a unique reflection of values, services, and operations and your website should be, too. We take time to understand your needs and will never over-sell you on functions you just don’t need. Our process includes:
- Understanding your needs – The goal of our initial conversations will be to ask what you are looking for in your new or upgraded web site. We will ask about your typical customers and competitors, whether you have a marketing strategy or other ideas you’d like to try out. How can we help you stand out?
- Proposing the work to be done – We will send you an itemized proposal for your website, separating required items from those that are optional. We aim to work within your budget and can recommend strategies for keeping costs down.
- Delivering your web site – You will be invited to participate in the development of your site and can choose to be updated regularly. When the work is complete, we will make sure you are both satisfied and comfortable making routine changes to your site.
We're great people
What our clients and our community say about us
- Bud has managed our website work for many years. He brings new ideas to us to keep us current with changing technology. He is willing to listen and execute what we want. Thanks Bud! Larry Manz https://www.insource-tech.com/
- I have known Bud for many years! Bud is very honest and sincere. He works very hard and is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. I would recommend him, especially for organizations making a first time foray into the web. Tim Troxel https://www.linkedin.com/in/timtroxel/
- Bud is up to most web-based challenges. He is especially proficient in php. He uses various CMS tools so you can maintain your own site after the initial setup. Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, Expert Andy Ashlund www.printbox.com
- When I do business with someone, I put a lot of weight on two factors relating to their character - Honesty and Trust. When I met Bud, I found those 2 qualities and every venture or project we have done together reflects those factors. I highly recommend Bud! Dean Kloter The Business App Company LinkedIn Page
- Bud, the website you made for my business is a wonderful asset to my marketing strategy. It is very professional and accurately depicts the business to my visitors. Thanks for all your hard work and patience. Bob Baer https://www.mybackyardonline.com
- I am president of a not for profit group which works with a very limited budget. Bud was able to meet our needs while keeping it within our budget. Linda Hodges https://www.habitatpauldingcounty.org/